Please understand the probability of creating a valuable business is low. To create a business worth at least $10m or more is a very rare event.
Here are some facts: According to Thomson Reuters, there were 6039 exits in 2012 with a value of $10m or more. The total number of US firms from the 2008 US Census data is around 27.3 million. There are only around 15,000 public companies and so most of the 27.3m are private companies. Therefore if you are an owner of a private company the probability of selling out for $10m or above is 1 in 4500! You can dramatically improve those odds by scaling your business not just growing it.
We scale your business by deploying integrated tactics using our Playbooks. Everything we do is geared to scaling your business aggressively but safely. We believe there are 7 big problems that need to be solved to make that happen. By deploying our Playbooks in an integrated way, over successive 100-day plans, we believe we can transform your business making it more valuable, more fun and ultimately more saleable. We want to help you fulfill the potential of your business. In practice this means a TPP partner embedded in your business working on the right stuff, leading to a rich combination of discovery, diagnosis and action. This is not a consultancy model. We actually do stuff.
We solve the following big problems allowing you to scale your business, by growing it aggressively but safely, achieving alignment across departments with predictability and control.
- How does a business build an attractive positioning and translate it into a compelling marketing narrative?
- How do you create a high growth sales environment with world-class repeatable sales processes and a well-trained sales team?
- How do you build innovation into your culture and ship award-winning products or deliver remarkable services?
- How do you attract the best talent and nurture them?
- How do you build a metrics culture that is relentlessly curious?
- What are the best business models and how could you improve yours?
- How do you grow by acquisition and integrate them successfully?