How To Professionalize Your Business

How To Professionalize Your Business

When we look at our favorite sport, it could be American football, tennis, rugby, track & field, football (can’t say soccer), basketball, ice hockey, there is a common thread. It’s amazing how more professional they have become. Conditioning, training, techniques,...
How To Scale 98% of US Companies

How To Scale 98% of US Companies

Hard to believe but 98% of US companies employ less than 99 people. To scale these companies (and of course the other 2%), the simple formula that most entrepreneurs seem to ignore is quite simple. Define your Positioning that you wish to dominate in the prospects...
Always Be Grooming For Sale!

Always Be Grooming For Sale!

Let’s assume you are running a business with between 2 and 499 employees. You represent 99.69% of American based firms! There are only 18,000 firms employing 500 employees or more. But these larger firms are important, they employ just over 50% of America....